We are an independent mom-run online parenting magazine serving York Region.Please visit our homepage and enjoy all the information there, as well visit our blog, where we post news and information about baby & kids related information affecting new & expectant parents.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Tushygear on the Road

Product Name: Tushygear on the Road

Description: Designed by a mother of two, Tushygear includes a convenient way to carry the diaper, wipes and the pad. Tushygear is a tote that is small enough to fit into a diaper bag yet is self contained so it can be used on its own too. Tushygear's high quality fabric is also machine washable.

Review: Keeping my diaper bags and purses organized is a total necessity. I need to know where everything is at all times! And I love the fact that the Tushygear on the Road does just that!

Available in many fantastic patterns, the Tushygear on the Road stands out when inside your bag, and you can simply pull it out of your jammed bag and access a softer-than-soft change pad,your wipes and diapers quickly and easily.

When I am in a rush and for daytrips, I simply stock up the the Tushygear on the Road and know that I have 3 diapers, wipes and somewhere clean and soft to change baby.

The quality of this product is really outstanding, and you know that Emily, mom of 2
has put a lot of effort and time into perfecting what moms need. I can't wait to keep using my the Tushygear on the Road for babies to come!

Check out the Tushygear website for other great baby items like change pad covers and blankets!