We are an independent mom-run online parenting magazine serving York Region.Please visit our homepage and enjoy all the information there, as well visit our blog, where we post news and information about baby & kids related information affecting new & expectant parents.

Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Little Star Sling available at Baby~ola

Product Name: Little Star Sling available at Baby~ola
Description: Cotton and Hemp Baby Slings
Price:
$45.00

Review:
I though my babywearing days were over! With a 27 pound (wiggly) toddler I could no longer where him the front carrier (that I wish I had never had bought!) as his legs dangled down and it just wasn't working.
But I still wanted the ease of being able to not have to talk my stroller and shopping with ease and comfort. Last fall I was in Baby~ola and was attracted to the new slings they has just got in. There were denim, black, olive cotton ones and hemp ones as well. I decided to give it a whirl and put my toddler into the sling. At first it was a no-go! He wanted nothing to do with it, but after attempting a few more times, he liked being up high and seeing what I saw, and I liked how small it was. I could literally put it on in 2 seconds and carry it in my purse.

Last December we went away to Cuba, and decided to forgo the stroller and just take my Little Star Sling! It was the best thing we could have done!! In the airports we walked easily carrying our luggage, we strolled down the beach and I wore him whenever he asked! I really think the Little Star Sling has helped us become a little closer as well, as we spent lots of time close together and bonded!

I am looking forward to continue wearing my toddler, and hopefully any future babies!