We are an independent mom-run online parenting magazine serving York Region.Please visit our homepage and enjoy all the information there, as well visit our blog, where we post news and information about baby & kids related information affecting new & expectant parents.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

The Angel Arm by Baby Henry Co.

The Baby Henry Co. has created an incredible product that assists parents when carrying an infant carrier car seat.



The Angel Arm is easy to use, well made and extremely durable. It takes the strain off of your back, arm, shoulder and other parts of your body that suffer from carting your baby in your infant carrier around. The strap is padded around the shoulder area for additional comfort and the clip is made for one hand release.

I wish I had had this Angel Arm to use during my recovery from a c-section! Carrying my daughter around was very straining on my body and I truly believe that this product would have helped me out tremendously!