We are an independent mom-run online parenting magazine serving York Region.Please visit our homepage and enjoy all the information there, as well visit our blog, where we post news and information about baby & kids related information affecting new & expectant parents.

Friday, September 28, 2007

Bath-a-holic:Bath and Body Products for the Family

I have just finished my latest web site for a local mom-run business called Bath-a-holic.

For the past nearly 2 years Kathleen has been making natural bath and body products for the whole family and I've been lucky enough to have been able to try out nearly the whole product line over the past 2 months, while I've been building this new website for her. I wanted to share my 4 favourite products from this great product line.

Sudsy Soap in Baby Boo -- I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product so much. I can't say enough about it. I use it for everything from a face cleaner to a body soap
and the smell is so fresh and clean. My toddler LOVEs to use it when he showers as he pumps down the bottle and lots of fun suds comes out. The scent reminds me of my childhood -- and I can't quite put my finger on what it is -- but it's a lovely way to get refreshed in the morning.

Super Soothing All Purpose Salve - My little guy started with eczema this summer and this has provided with relief from the itch and pain. I use it on my hands as a nice light cream to keep me moisturized.

Kiddie Sickie Sauce - Other products I've used for any sort of congestion leave a yucky film on your body, hands etc, but Bath-a-holic's Kiddie Sickie Sauce relieves congestion without that.

Honey Bear Snuggly Tub - So I got this one for bath time with my toddler and I ended up using most of it!!

It's an enriched oatmeal bath for baby, who has the extra sensitive skin. It contains, Milk, Oatmeal, Arrowroot and Honey powders to assist in calming itchy skin. There are teddy bear candy pieces to entertain your little one and it's scented with a calming Vanilla essential oil.